Do you…Love spending time outdoors? Enjoy helping others reach a goal? We have just the opportunity for you! Join us for a perfect morning or afternoon in a beautiful setting helping racers achieve a goal.
We have shifts that are a few hours to half a day depending on the time you have to give.
Thank you for helping make our races a huge success…and a lot of fun!
We need volunteers all day, in variety of areas.
Thank you, in advance for helping make the Brewhouse Triathlon a huge success (and a lot of fun!)
Volunteer Areas Include:Water station, Run course, Bike course Timing and Finish line, Food preparation Transition area, Registration the night before Volunteer registration and morning packet pick-up, Safety/parking
TWO SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- We have two shifts available
- early morning shifts are usually from 6:15-12:00
- afternoon shifts are usually from 11:15-4:00.
- Times vary depending on the area and when shifts need to begin or are finished.
2 OPPORTUNITIES ON ONE DAY
- BOTH BREWHOUSE & ROOT BEER KIDS
- Sign-up by July 18th to guarantee your shirt size
- Brewhouse times are approximately 6:15 – 12:00 or until last racer is through.
- Specific times will depend on your area…
- Some start a little later, while others finish a little earlier.
- Root Beer Kids 12:30-3:45 or until last racer is through.