Thank you to all volunteers, athletes and spectators who helped make the 2014 Brewhouse Triathlon a success!
from Ramjet Events
BREWHOUSE TRIATHLON AUGUST 2nd, 2014
As the 8th race in the Midwest Multisport Series (MMS), the Brewhouse is one of Minnesota’s oldest and most popular triathlons. Located at the newly developed Island Lake Park, the pristine swim is followed by a beautiful bike on newly paved roads, and the flat and fast run combines asphalt and gravel roads with plenty of aid stations. Start training…this is a great race for those who want a world class racing experience! The Minnesota Power Picnic Area has been a favorite summertime spot on Island Lake for decades. The beauty of the pines, which line the banks of Island Lake, the sandy beach, clean water, and the down-to- earth people who run the Island Lake Inn across from the picnic area make it a truly special place. The Island Lake Inn is open daily and is famous for its giant draft beers and its fresh grilled hamburgers and brats. Could be smart to schedule some training time or a little course recon ahead of the race, ending in a stop at the Inn!
Partnered with Tycoons!
Here’s how it works:
All registered triathletes will receive a collectors edition sampler beverage glass,
good for FOUR FREE samples at Tycoons Zenith City Alehouse!
Athletes get their samples any time race day following the 28th Annual Brewhouse Triathlon.
GET YOUR 4 COLLECTORS EDITION SAMPLER GLASS & FREE SAMPLES AT TYCOONS
(AFTER THE RACE)!
- FRIDAY AUGUST 1st
- 4:00pm – 7:30pm
- Registration & packet pick-up at Minnesota Power Picnic Pavilion, Island Lake
- Free Dr. Triathlon Seminar for first time triathletes and those new to area at the beach
- SATURDAY AUGUST 2nd
- Transition area opens; PLEASE, NO EARLY ARRIVALS
- 6:30 – 7:30am
- Late packet pick-up at MN Power Picnic Pavilion
- 6:30 – 8:00am
- Body marking and timing chip pick-up at transition entrance
- Pre-race meeting at the beach for both long and short courses
- Short course first wave start
- Long course swim start
- Swim course closes
- Bike course closes
MORE SATURDAY EVENTS - AWARDS CEREMONY, BREWFEST & MORE
- BREWHOUSE TRIATHLON BREWFEST!
- Brew Fest Party at Tycoon Alehouse all day long!
- Immediately Following the 28th Annual Brewhouse Triathlon (and prior to Root Beer Kids Race)
- 12:30 Awards ceremony at the Island Lake Inn, featuring Swag giveaway!
- Music and party continues after the awards
- ROOT BEER KIDS
- Registration for Root Beer Kids starts at 12:30pm
- 1:30 12-14 BOYS
- 1:35 12-14 GIRLS
- 2:00 10-11 BOYS
- 2:05 10-11 GIRLS
- 2:30 8-9 BOYS
- 2:35 8-9 GIRLS
- 3:00 6-7 BOYS
- 3:05 6-7 GIRLS
- ALL KIDS RECEIVE FREE ROOTBEER—AWARDS CEREMONY FOLLOWS THE RACE!!
Your support of these great athletes makes all the difference in the day.