We are looking for good people willing to give their time to support racers as they make their way through out a great day.
We need volunteers all day, in variety of areas.
Thank you, in advance for helping make the Brewhouse Triathlon a huge success (and a lot of fun!)
VOLUNTEER AREAS INCLUDE:
- Water station
- Run course
- Bike course
- Timing and Finish line
- Food preparation
- Transition area
- Registration the night before
- Volunteer registration and morning packet pick-up
TWO SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- We have two shifts available
- early morning shifts are usually from 6:15-12:00
- afternoon shifts are usually from 11:15-4:00.
- Times vary depending on the area and when shifts need to begin or are finished.
2 OPPORTUNITIES ON ONE DAY
- BOTH BREWHOUSE & ROOT BEER KIDS
- Need volunteers on August 2nd.
- Sign-up by July 18th to guarantee your shirt size
- Brewhouse times are approximately 6:15 – 12:00 or until last racer is through.
- Specific times will depend on your area…
- Some start a little later, while others finish a little earlier.
- Root Beer Kids 12:30-3:45 or until last racer is through.