The Brewhouse Triathlon has a NO REFUND policy. However, we do offer partial discount codes for cancellations up to 5 days before the race.
If the event is NOT sold out, a discount code for 85% of your race registration fee will be offered until 5 days prior to the race date.
If the event IS sold out, a discount code for 85% of your race registration fee will be offered until 5 days prior to the race date.
Discount codes can be used to register for another Ramjet Events event and will be valid for 12 months after the event date.
To change or cancel your Brewhouse Triathlon registration please login to your imATHLETE account, email customer service at: support@imATHLETE.com or call them at: 877.462.7979
PLEASE NOTE: We no longer allow rollovers to future years races and entries are NOT transferable to another person. There are no exceptions to this!
Is The Lake a clean lake to swim in?
Is the bike course smooth?
Is the run course hilly?
Who can I talk to about training ideas?
Is the swim safe?
Will my time be adjusted for my late start?
I’m from out of town and not familiar with Duluth. Where can I stay?
Do I have to use a bike helmet or can I wear my hockey helmet from when I was in high school?
- There will be no race number pick up on race day. You must pick up your race number and materials the day before the race at registration headquarters. (Per USAT rules, no one else will be allowed to pick up your race packet – no exceptions!)
- Bring your valid USA Triathlon license and picture ID to race number pick-up. If you do not have your valid USA Triathlon card with you, you will be required to purchase a one-day license at the event. The cost is $12.
- The pre-race meeting is mandatory for both short and long course participants and will be held on the beach at 8:10am on race day. Valuable information regarding the event will be presented at this time and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the event.
- There is no required bike check-in for the Brewhouse Triathlon. If you need assistance with your bike while you are in Duluth, please call the Ski Hut Bike Shop – (218) 724-8525. Mechanics from Ski Hut and Twin Ports Cyclery will be available on race morning for minor maintenance issues.
- The Brewhouse Triathlon has one transition area. You WILL NOT be able to drop your bike off the day before the race. You will need to bring it with you on race morning.
- Start with your assigned wave and rack your bike in your assigned rack. If you fail to do either of these you will be penalized or disqualified. You are NOT allowed to start in any swim wave other than your own – no exceptions!
- In accordance with USAT rules, each age group participant shall be permitted to wear a wet suit without penalty in any event sanctioned by USA Triathlon up to and including a water temperature of 78 degrees Fahrenheit. When the water temperature is greater than 78 degrees, but less than 84 degrees Fahrenheit, age group participants may wear a wet suit at their own discretion, provided however that participants who wear a wet suit within this temperature range shall not be eligible for prizes or awards. Age group participants shall not wear wet suits in water temperatures equal to or greater than 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Body marking will take place at the entrance to the transition area on race morning.
- The roads are open to traffic. Ride on the right hand side of the road unless instructed otherwise by a race official. For the safety of you, the athlete, we ask that spectators DO NOT drive the course while the race is in progress.
- Spectators will not be allowed into the transition areas.
- Do not park on the race course or in private parking lots or your car may be towed. Parking lots specifically designated for the Brewhouse Triathlon will be provided at the event.
- Please help our volunteers keep the countryside clean and the residents of the area happy by discarding rubbish (gel packets, water bottles, banana peels, wrappers, cups, etc.) at the aid stations while racing.